Recipe-do not use
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed (about 20 spears)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 250g sliced Belhaven Cure Smoked Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay the asparagus on a foil lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Roast until cooked and starting to brown around the edges, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to another baking sheet to cool.
- Once the asparagus have cooled, wrap 2 or 3 spears in a small slice of smoked salmon. Arrange on a serving platter and serve at room temperature.
Level EasyTime 15 MinServes 4Ingredients 2 ready made pizza bases (or naan bread or flat bread) 1/3 cup cream cheese 200g Belhaven Cure Smoked Salmon 2 tablespoons capers, drained and patted dry red onion, thinly sliced Instructions Preheat oven to 400 degrees F /...
Level EasyTime 25 MinServes 2Ingredients 2 English muffins 4 slices Belhaven Cure Smoked Salmon 4 poached eggs 1 bunch of spinach leaves For the hollandaise sauce: 3 large egg yolks 1.5 tbsp lemon juice Pinch of cayenne pepper 1/4 tsp salt 1 tbsp unsalted butter,...
Level EasyTime 1Hr 20MinServes 4IngredientsFor the filling: 1 tablespoon olive oil 2 large onions, thinly sliced 4 eggs 3/4 cup light cream 2/3 cup Lammermuir smoked cheddar cheese, finely grated 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves Parmesan pastry: 1 1/2 cups plain...
Follow us on social...