Asparagus wrapped in smoked salmon
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed (about 20 spears)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 250g sliced Belhaven Cure Smoked Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay the asparagus on a foil lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Roast until cooked and starting to brown around the edges, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to another baking sheet to cool.
- Once the asparagus have cooled, wrap 2 or 3 spears in a small slice of smoked salmon. Arrange on a serving platter and serve at room temperature.
Level Easy Time 15MinServes 4Ingredients 160g mascarpone 60ml double cream 60ml lemon juice 2 Tbsp chopped dill 1 spring onion, finely chopped 200g smoked trout, flaked* Sea salt and cracked black pepper Instructions Mix the mascarpone, double cream, lemon juice, dill...
Level Easy Time 15MinServes 2Ingredients 150g crab meat Juice and zest of 2 limes Juice of 1 lemon 1 clove garlic, crushed 1 small bunch of parsley, chopped 2 spring onions, finely sliced 1 small red chilli, finely chopped 1 tspn sea salt Freshly ground black pepper...
Level Easy Time 30MinServes 4 Ingredients 2 tbsp Scottish rapeseed oil 1 small square of butter 1 small leek, washed and chopped 1 small onion, finely chopped 2 small cans sweetcorn 3 large potatoes, peeled and diced 200g pack of Hot Smoked Salmon pieces 250ml of...
Follow us on social...