- 1 pack ‘ready to eat’ hot smoked mackerel fillet
- 100g Greek yogurt
- 1 tspn creamed horseradish
- 1 tspn chopped chives
- Wash the chives and chop them finely.
- Remove the skin from the mackerel fillets by peeling off from the head end to the tail.
- Check the fish for bones and remove all of them.
- Flake the fillets with a fork into a mixing bowl.
- Gently mix together with the other ingredients using a spoon.
- Serve on your favourite crackers or on a slice of cucumber.
Level Easy Time 15MinServes 4Ingredients 160g mascarpone 60ml double cream 60ml lemon juice 2 Tbsp chopped dill 1 spring onion, finely chopped 200g smoked trout, flaked* Sea salt and cracked black pepper Instructions Mix the mascarpone, double cream, lemon juice, dill...
Level Easy Time 15MinServes 2Ingredients 150g crab meat Juice and zest of 2 limes Juice of 1 lemon 1 clove garlic, crushed 1 small bunch of parsley, chopped 2 spring onions, finely sliced 1 small red chilli, finely chopped 1 tspn sea salt Freshly ground black pepper...
Level Easy Time 30MinServes 4 Ingredients 2 tbsp Scottish rapeseed oil 1 small square of butter 1 small leek, washed and chopped 1 small onion, finely chopped 2 small cans sweetcorn 3 large potatoes, peeled and diced 200g pack of Hot Smoked Salmon pieces 250ml of...
Follow us on social...